Friday, April 9, 2010

New Boys Kit and Word Art Freebie

Tracy from Growing Pains Scrapped has a new kit out called Boys Only! - just perfect for me since I have three of them living in my house. I love this kit -the colors work well together and seem to match so many of the boys' clothes. I also love the cars and airplanes - things that seem to be on my floor constantly! Make sure you head over to the store and pick this up - it is 30% off this week.




Here is my layout - don't you love that string frame? So cool. This is J1 eating rice - one of his staple carbs. Well, it used to be anyway, we have moved on to "noodles, no soup" which means he doesn't want Campbell's chicken noodle anymore, just noodles with butter. Ugh! Well, he never at the chicken or the carrots anyway so I guess this is cheaper, just not as easy.


And my freebie is word art - I love to make word art with kits so I was excited that Tracy let us have free reign this time around. If you didn't start at her blog, head over there because there are many different freebies to be had. There are quick pages, some other word art, a few different invites and a cluster frame.


Thanks for stopping by! Also, one of my designers is retiring - so sad. I'll post the link to her retirement sale this weekend and soon I'll be part of a brag book blog train using a great charity kit so look for that. Happy Friday!

post signature

2 comments: