Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scrappers Give Thanks

There’s a fun campaign going on called Scrappers Give Thanks where scrappers are making cards that will be printed out and given to kids in hospitals. Fun huh? I went the silly joke route and here's what I came up with.

Okay, so I didn’t actually check that all the kits I used were S4H friendly. I’m just going with the assumption that the designers will be okay with me using their kits to make cards for kids in hospitals since I’m not making any money or anything. (please, please, please)

Cards for Kids - Page 001

I used Scrappy Cocoa’s kit Under-Dogs for this first one.

SC_DSS_UD

Cards for Kids - Page 002

I used Feeling Hungry by Wimpychompers for this one.

wc_feelinghungry_pvw1

Cards for Kids - Page 003

I used this cute kit by Mlle Heloise but she appears to be gone from digital scrapping so no luck for you if you like it!

preview_dontbeafraid_mlleheloise

Cards for Kids - Page 004

I used Scrap to School a DSDI collab kit for this card. I’m an accountant so I especially like this one.

DSDICOllab_ScrapToSchool_Prev

Cards for Kids - Page 005

I used a freebie kit from Giggly Polka Dots called Ahoy Matey.

__GPD_AM_FullPreview__

Well, that’s it. It was fun reading silly jokes though – I highly recommend it for a trip back down memory lane.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment