Thursday, November 19, 2009

Freebie Kit "Girlfriends" by Growing Pains Scrapped

Sorry this post is so late but I just got back from watching New Moon. I got to the theater at about 7:15 for an 8:30 showing, knowing it would be crazy. Holy cow - I had to park 2 blocks away and then fight my way through what seemed like millions of people to get to my theater. There were people lined up everywhere for the midnight showings - already - at 7 pm. And actually, who knows what time they showed up as there were chairs, blankets, coolers - the whole bit. Wow. I like the series and am pleased I got to see it early but I would never do that! Anyway...

Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped has a new kit that she is offering as a freebie this week. This kit is so cute - I love the colors but it is a bit of a struggle for me to find the right pictures for girly kits since I have two boys. Just makes me stretch my creativity a bit!

My first layout was good though since it was for Mother's Day - every Mother's Day layout needs pink!!

This is just a group of cute pictures of J2 - he is always so happy!


Head over to her blog and pick up the papers today, elements on Saturday, 1 alpha Sunday and another on Monday and then quick pages from everyone on Tuesday. See you here then!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment