Monday, November 16, 2009

Pretty Cozy - my fun this week!

This week I got to make some layouts with Pretty Cozy by Mad Genius Designs. I love this kit -the colors rock and it has many sparkly elements, which are so fabulous! I actually made both my layouts with boys so don't let the pink and purple make you think girly. You should also check out her blog for a contest and more inspiration - and if you hurry, a quickpage made with this kit. If you miss it, there is a pack of 6 12 x 12 quickpages, along with many other great kits, in the store over at Stuff to Scrap.


On to my layouts. This is the mister in NYC. We went there in 2004 about a year after we got married. I met his cousin at our reception and she was living there and offered us a place to stay if we wanted to visit. I had wanted to go to NY since early high school so I practically booked our tickets that night! It was so great - they had a beautiful place in the upper east side of Manhattan with doormen and everything. It was way nicer than Friends! They showed us around a bit the first day and got us familar with the subway system and then we were basically on our own - so great! Anyway, they were just blocks from Central Park and we went a few times. I am sure we only saw about 1/100th of the place but it was still fab!


This is the boys after eating a bunch of berries (blackberries and raspberries I think) from the farmer's market. That place is great for fruit and has the best playground. J1 likes to go for the kettle corn and the play structure. He will eat his weight in berries as we shop too.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment