Monday, August 16, 2010

Space Cowboy

Isn’t that just a fun name? Melly Scraps has an awesome new kit that I just *had* to have. It’s called Space Cowboy and is perfect for all your Buzz and Woody layouts. And believe me, I have a lot of pictures. Check it out. There are distinct elements for space and cowboy but the whole kit works together great. I love the variety of papers and don’t you love those cacti?

mnr_spacecowboy_preview

It also comes with this great alpha set but you can purchase it separately if you like.

-Space Cowboy - the Alphas

Toy Story was a favorite of J1’s (until Star Wars took over) so we have some great pictures that I was excited to get to scrap. First my cowboy one. J1 was actually supposed to be a pirate this year. J2 was only 5 months old and I found the *cutest* pirate costume for him so I picked one up for J1 as well – so they would match. Well, J1 *refused* to put on the pirate costume – would not try it on even once! Luckily my BFF had passed these chaps, vest, hat and bandana on to us and it was in the attic. It was a bit big but he was pleased to wear it so there you go.

Melly Scraps - Space Cowboy #2

Last year he was Buzz. He picked it out and we got it cheap off eBay so we were all happy. Incidentally, J2 was a skeleton since that was J1’s costume from a couple years back, so again, no matching. This year J1 wants to be Anakin (no surprise there) so I am thinking some sort of fab Star Wars costume is in order for J2 as well. I found a super cute R2D2 costume and in the Clone Wars cartoon, Anakin and R2D2 are great pals so maybe…

Melly Scraps - Space Cowboy #1

Tomorrow I’ll have JanetB’s new kits highlighted – they are truly beautiful!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment