Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Timeless and Timeless Modern

JanetB Designs has done it again! She makes the most beautiful kits and this pair are no exception. The first one, Timeless, is full of soft, neutral colors with small pops of color. The flowered papers are great and the flowers are lovely.

jtb_Timeless_previewKit

This is my mom and dad on their wedding day – the crop and angle were not my doing but I do love it!

JanetB Designs - Timeless Modern - Page 002

The next kit is sort of a companion kit called Timeless Modern. They go together perfectly but this one definitely adds a modern twist.

jtb_TimelessModern_previewKit2

This is me and the mister on top of the cruise ship in Hawaii. For the photo, I used a technique Melly of Melly Scraps taught us in a speed scrap. You take a photo, and a copy of the photo, layer them on top of each other and make the top one either black & white or sepia. Change the opacity of the top photo to suit you. I like this because it leaves some of the colors but still gives it a sepia look.

JanetB Designs - Timeless Modern - Page 001

The DSDI daily download starts on Thursday the 19th and I’ll have a layout for you tomorrow so you get a special sort of sneak peek. It is a fabulous kit so you’ll definitely want to mark your calendars so you don’t miss a day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment