Monday, October 26, 2009

I {heart} Manda's Scrappin' Creations

She has such great kits - check out her store at Stuff to Scrap! I have a bunch of her kits - Home Sweet Home, October Nights, Watermelon Juice, My Fire Hero, Sunday Drive (see layouts here) and Carefree. You should also check out her blogs. She has her normal scrapping blog with news from the digi scrap world, kit previews and inspiration, and sometimes freebies! She also has a freebie only blog - wonderful word art, kits and some commercial use items!

On her scrapping blog she had a free template which I downloaded and used to make the following page using her Carefree kit - I love the way it turned out. I often want to use a large circle behind my pictures but it never looks right when *I* do it. It looks great using this template.

What are you waiting for?? Go get some kits! The kit I adding to my wish list is Destiny - I love the color combination and all the dots! I am sure I have some pictures just waiting for this kit.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You went all out! Thank you so much Kerry! I love the way you used the template and the kit! I love your blog layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Great LOs. Will be back to see what other amazing work you do!

    ~ Becky

    ReplyDelete