Monday, July 12, 2010

Just Another Day

I got to use a beautiful kit by Jen C. Designs called Just Another Day. This is the spotlight kit for the color challenge over at DSDI. you can either use this kit or just use the palette. This kit has a really unique and lovely color scheme and has days, months and number elements – just perfect for a P365 or P52 in addition to your everyday layouts.

JCD_JAD_kit_preview

I did this layout for the color challenge and made a lovely layout with J1 and his Great Granny. I did a fun photo treatment that Melly of Melly Scraps introduced me to – you layer two of the same photos on top of each other and then make the top one black and white or sepia and change the opacity – I think I did 70 or 80% because I really wanted to mute the colors. It is a neat technique!

Just Another Day #2 300

Stop over at DSDI and get the daily download and join some of our many challenges – don’t forget we are having speed scraps every day in July!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment