Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Digi Scraps Drive-In happenings

For iNSD we had a scrap-a-thon over at DSDI and I got 10 layouts done. Many of them were for J1’s album – I should be done with his first year soon. I even printed everything I had done last Tuesday – Persnickety Prints had a 25% off sale so I jumped on that.

Also, in the midst of all the sites being down, DSDI is still up so come check us out while waiting for the other sites to come back up. Hopefully that will be soon because it is hard for everyone when sites are down. If you were wondering what is going on check out this thread at Digi Shop Talk. Sounds like a nightmare.

Check out what I got done:

John's scrapbook - year 1 - Page 028

This was a recipe challenge and I used Strawberry Fields by Little Red Scraps and I also made this layout for the iNSD speed scrap using the same kit.

Little Red Scraps - Strawberry Fields - Page 001

Here is a preview of this lovely kit:

LRS_StrawberryFieldsPrev

This was a scraplift challenge and I used Boy’s Club by Mad Genius Enterprises. Poor J1 and his allergy problems.

John's scrapbook - year 1 - Page 040

Here is the kit – isn’t it fun?

MGD_BoysClub_Prev

This was a selective coloring challenge.

SAT_kerryt_3

I used the DSDI collab called Outback – perfect for all your boy layouts.

OutbackDSDICollab_FullPrev

We had to do a challenge inspired by the word twist. Well, the main thing that comes to mind when I think that word is this awesome store in Portland so here it is

SAT_kerryt_4

I used this lovely kit Fall Into Fall by Red Genius Enterprises. I love the colors in this kit and all the leaves!

RGE FallIntoFall Preview

I did this layout for the regular recipe challenge for April using the same kit. That mat is actually a journaling strip but I was supposed to mat my photo with something not generally used for a mat.

John's scrapbook 300 - Page 041

Okay, I just realized that I post all my layout and kits this will be really long so I’ll split it into a few days. Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I should have some fun tractor layouts to show you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment