Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shabby Kitchen by Designs by Christi

Christi is a new designer at Stuff to Scrap and she has a new kit out called Shabby Kitchen. I love all the kitchen elements – and I hope to have some actual cooking pictures to scrap with it soon. J1 and I used to cook something nearly once a week – we did cookies, different breads, pretzels – but now J2 is old enough to want to help but not old enough to actually help. I am hoping we can get back to it fairly soon. Anyway, check out the kit – isn’t the color scheme great? There is also a set of cardstock and a set of quick pages available so you may as well get them all.

DBC_shabbykitchen_preview

My first layout was done for the scraplift challenge – it was a really fun one this month! I loved this hat but it was never the right season for J1 to wear it when it actually fit so I just staged a photo shoot.

Shabby Kitchen #1 300

And this one I did for the {My Life} challenge – which is the yearly project challenge. Each week you get a prompt that will help you finish your year long project – P365 or P52 or whatever. We took a walk around the block last week and J1 was wanting to pose for pictures – sort of out of character for him so I happily agreed. For some reason the exposure was bad on the close up shot – don’t know why because I definitely didn’t use a flash. Oh well – it’s cute picture anyway. And for anyone who notices and/or cares, that coat was a hand-me-down and I’m not even positive the sport it relates to let alone the team so just deal!

Designs by Christi - Shabby Kitchen 300

See, no kitchen pictures - and the kit still works great so head to the store right now to pick it up!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment