Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sharp Dressed by Little Red Scraps and a freebie desktop

Little Red Scraps has a fabulous new kit out this week called Sharp Dressed and it is 25% this week. It is perfect for all the proms and other formals that are going on right now but also good for other stuff because the colors are great. I think that every prom dress my sister wore is covered by this kit though! And for a limited time you get Prom Word Art for free. I used one on my prom layout below.

LRS_SharpDressedPreview

My first layout was me from my senior prom – wearing pink!!

Little Red Scraps - Sharp Dressed #1 - Page 001

And here is another page for J1’s album – see, not a prom dress in sight!

Sharp Dressed #2

I also made a desktop that is posted over on A+ Design’s blog – go pick it up.

June 1440 x 900  Desktop - Page 001

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment