Monday, May 31, 2010

Modern Elegance by Scrappin’ Serenity

I was fortunate to get to make some layouts with Scrappin’ Serenity’s new kit Modern Elegance. The colors are lovely and I love all the swirls and sparkle and the girly-ness!

CDSS_Modern Elegance

There is also a set of matching cardstock and quick pages.

I have made two layouts so far – this first was for a speed scrap. I loved picking a definition for the journaling - a great idea that I have used again since. I’ve seen definitions in word art but never just made one for myself so that was fun. This is the mister’s granny – she was 97 when she passed away! I am not sure if that is the mister’s dad or his aunt though. It is a cool picture – how many housewives look like that anymore??

Scrappin' Serenity - Modern Elegance #1 300

Here is my second – I loved showing off a bunch of the great papers.

Scrappin' Serenity - Modern Elegance #2 300

Make sure to head to the Stuff to Scrap store today as everything is on sale – the last day of the month long birthday sales. And hit the forum in the morning for all new June challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment