Saturday, January 16, 2010

A+ Designs

I am a bit behind blogging my A+ Designs layouts.  And that is a shame because the kits are so beautiful!  I love Sweet Dreams for the soft colors and that moon!

acf82ebc82ee7b6b9c36227acae71031

This layout is available as a quick page freebie at the A+ Design blog – along with many others so go check it out.A  Designs - Sweet Dreams - Page 001

Isn’t this kit amazing?  It is available as a download for Scrapbook Bytes subscribers which you can read about here.

Sassafrass

Here is my layout – my MIL and her grandkids.  That was before J2 was born – maybe 1 month before so surely I was hiding from all cameras!

A  Designs - Sassafrass - Page 001

And this last kit – I love it!  It is called Romance Me and it is just lovely. Romance Me Preview

Look for this layout as a quick page in the near future!

A  Designs - Romance Me - Page 001

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment