Thursday, January 28, 2010

“Happy” Friday.

Well, Happy is the new kit by Growing Pains Scrapped and it is free on her blog starting Friday! Check out the preview – it is such a fun kit.

GPS_Happy Element preview

I ended up making 3 layouts with it – two are for J1’s first year book (the boy just turned 4!!) and one I made so you guys would have a 12 x 12 quick page since I am doing the boy’s books 8 1/2 x 11 so I can print them cheaper! Anyway, here they are:

This is the mister’s granny and aunt – his dad’s mom and sister. His dad passed away many years ago (way before my time unfortunately) but I want the boys to understand who they are and how they are related to them which is why I included that information.

Kerry Ticknor - Happy

This is the mister and J1 on his very first Father’s Day. I know the paper is a bit flowery but I love it!!

Kerry Ticknor - Happy 2

This is D and J2 – a few different pics I have of them together. I didn’t realized until last night when I was posting these around the digi community how similar these two layouts are. Well, I do love this paper!

Growing Pains Scrapped - Happy - Page 001

The release schedule is papers Friday, elements Saturday, alpha Sunday and quick pages on Monday. Come back then! Head over to Tracy’s blog to pick up your papers and leave some love. Also, make sure to leave her some birthday wishes while you are there since her birthday is tomorrow.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment