Friday, January 15, 2010

Embarrassing Stories – week 2 of P52

This week for My Life IN Scrap we were supposed to make a layout highlighting our most embarrassing moment. Fortunately for me, I couldn’t think of any so I just wrote about not really getting embarrassed. Since this is supposed to be a biography about me, it was what I needed to write - thanks D. for talking me through it! By the way, most of the pictures I am planning on putting in these layouts don’t directly relate to the layout, they are just random pictures of me through the years. Anyway, I have to say, there were some pretty funny stories – you should go check them out. It isn’t too late to start this project either. The host of the challenge said this:

I would love that at the end of the year - that each of you can look back and see that you have given future generations a biography of YOU. I think it would be one of the greatest gifts to give your family. I know that I would have loved to have something like this from my Mom.

Who wouldn’t love to have that? Just to have the insight and stories from your parents when you are all grown up – so cool! That is the main reason I am doing this challenge, something to leave the boys. Anyway, here is my layout. The next one will be about a day in my life – who won’t fall asleep reading that?? LOL

My Life in Scrap P52 Week 2 - Page 002

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment