Sunday, January 10, 2010

Manda’s Scrappin’ Creations is back!

If you were sad when Manda from Manda’s Scrappin’ Creations stopped designing you are in luck! She is back and having a Grand Opening Sale starting today at Enchanted Studio Scraps.

MSC_SALE

She is also having a contest to win a free kit – and it is so easy! Just head to her blog and guess which day this month is her birthday, post it in the comments and come back on the 16th to see if you won. The easiest way to remember is to just follow her blog so you may as well do that while you are there! By the way, she is turning 25 so leave a nice birthday wish too. Man I feel old!! :)

Right now there are two brand new kits in her store and they rock! I made a couple layouts with Dino-riffic since the colors and theme go so well with my two boys.

MSC_DINO-RIFFIC_PRV

Manda's Scrappin' Creation - Dino-riffic - Page 001

I did this one for the template challenge over at ESS. If you haven't checked out the forums there, you should. Everyone is so nice and you can always count on gallery love which is awesome!

Dino-Riffic #2 - Page 024

I am excited about making some layouts with this kit, I Heart You, next – isn’t it beautiful?

MSC_IHEARTYOU_PREV

She also has some fabulous word art – I think this is my favorite but they are all great.

MSC_FAMILYWA_PRV1

Oh, did I mention that I was lucky enough to be accepted as part of her creative team? Look for more inspiration and new releases in the future!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So gland and honored to have you apart of the team Kerry! Thank you so much for these adorable layouts. Have a great night and blessed week!

    ReplyDelete