Thursday, February 11, 2010

All My Love Quick Page Freebie

Growing Pains Scrapped has a new kit going into the store called All My Love – it is a beautiful kit with the best papers! I just love papers and this kit delivers great ones. Check out the preview:

GPS_AML_Full preview

You can also get the cardstock and glitter add on

GPS_AML_cardstock preview

Here is my layout – just a cute pic of J2 that I took so my sister could see him wearing the t-shirt she got for J1 back in the day.

GPS - All My Love

I made this into a quick page – without the words around the edge. I also included the word art in the download.

All My Love Preview Page - Page 001

:: download here ::

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete