Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meant to Be – a fun and funky love kit!

Look at this fabulous kit from The Scrappy Kat. It is called Meant To Be and I just love it! Pink and black is one of my favorite color combinations and throw in the lime and blue and I’m a happy girl! And the birds and robots are just the cutest too. I will be making more pages with this kit because there are fabulous frames, string and doodles I haven’t used yet! This was also a collab with Scraps by Andrea so make sure you pick up both parts! I still need to get Andrea’s part – can’t wait!

tsk_mtb_storepreview

Here is my first layout – I did this for the desktop challenge in the Stuff to Scrap forums – plus it is on my computer so I get to admire it all month! I always have to make my own desktop since my monitors are 1440 x 900 and you don’t find many of those as freebies.

February 1440 x 900  Desktop - Page 002

My second layout was done for the Random Challenge – the task this month was to do a layout highlighting something we are geeky about. Mine is Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I have loved since it came on the air. Don't knock it until you have seen it!

The Scrappy Kat - Meant to Be - Page 001

And the Designer Darling contest is in the final week now and the assignment is to make a full kit, the designer-hopeful picks the theme and colors. There will be many free full-kit downloads so make sure you are signed up for the forums so you can get them. There are a few done already and they are so great!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment