Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A+ Designs – new kits and a great sale

I have been meaning to post about some of the great new kits Mel of A+ Designs has been making and time just seems to go by! Anyway, there have been so many great ones and I just don’t know where to start. I guess I’ll highlight the ones from March and my favorite February kit and then make another post about February’s releases. I’ll try to keep up better from here on out!

The latest kit out just this past Friday was called Spring Spray. Check it out:

preview

There are also matching cluster frames and a bundle which includes the full kit, the cluster frames, work papers and a set of word art. DJ made a great luggage tag album which you can get at the A+ Designs blog.

Gotta Pixel Scrapbook-Bytes

Last week was Pretty in Pink – I absolutely love this kit even though it is hard to find pictures in my boy-centric stash to use with it. You can get a freebie quick page made by Jan over at the A+ Designs blog right now.

Pretty in Pink_Preview

There are also matching worn papers.

Rainshine is another beautiful kit – I especially love that tree. Good boy colors in this kit too and perfect for us in the rainy Pacific NW.

Rainshine Preview

There are also coordinating templates and glitter available. Lauramarie made a beautiful quick page – check it out here.

Gotta Pixel Scrapbook-Bytes

And my favorite kit of late – Bloom’s Symphony. Isn’t it lovely? I think it is the combination of the rich pinks and greens that draw me in. There are great swirly elements and lots of great flowers too.

BloomsSymphony_PREVIEW

Olivia made a beautiful quick page - get it here.

I don’t know how long these freebies will be available so get them quick!

I have made freebies for all these kits – mainly word art with a few brag book pages thrown in. I’ll talk with Mel to see if I can give them away here too but you need to sign up for the A+ Designs newsletter to get your weekly freebies!

And finally, Tuesdays at Gotta Pixel there are $1.00 Pixels – a chance to get some awesome kits at a steal! Mel has 4 items today – go pick them up. There are some CU items too!

A  ad 3-23


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment