Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Moorland Morning by Seal Scraps

The color scheme of A Moorland Morning by Seal Scraps caught my eye the first time I saw it and it has been on my wish list ever since. Well I finally got it and made some fun layouts – I especially love the brown paper with the scroll work on the side and the bird and the butterfly. There are also some great metal swirls which I am always a sucker for!


Seal_Moorland_Preview Full


My first layout was done for the Word of the Week challenge at Stuff to Scrap and I used mostly the purple parts of the kit and check out that metal swirl – just awesome! This was my MIL’s birthday which sometimes coincides with Easter which is why you can see Easter decorations. I made the cake with my fancy daisy pan – it holds a regular cake recipe and when you turn it out, there are daisies on the cake – super cute. Not too great for frosting though so that is a problem! Oh well, the powered sugar was good too.


Seal Scraps - A Moorland Morning 300 #1


This was some pictures I took of J1 – he collected 3 worms on a walk and wanted to put them in our raised bed garden to live. He said there was a Daddy, a Mommy and a son. Poor J2!! I did this for the quote challenge at Stuff to Scrap and focused on the brown in the kit. It was fun create completely different looks with just one great kit!


Seal Scraps - A Moorland Morning #2


Come back soon as I will have some more kit highlights from A+ Designs and Mad Genius Designs too. I imagine Tracy from Growing Pains Scrapped will have a new kit as well. I also got to work with the April Build a Kit from Stuff to Scrap so I’ll be posting about those soon. You will love the color palette – it is great! I am desperately trying to get caught up on my P52 – I am officially 6 weeks behind but I have done lots of legwork for those weeks and just need a bit of time to actually make the layouts. Until later…

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment