Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hurry Up Spring Quick Page Freebie

Well, as promised, here is your quick page freebie. Check out the kit again:

GPS_HUS_Full  preview

If you haven’t picked it up yet, head over to Tracy’s blog today and get it!

Here is my quick page – click on the preview to download!

Hurry Up Spring QP Preview

Thanks for stopping by! I’ll have some more layouts in the next few days. I am hoping to have some more of my P52 pages done and my STS CT duties have started again – I have 4 designers this month, two of them are new Designer Darlings so that is exciting! I’m fairly busy so it will be a tough month but I’ll get it all done!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO MUCH for a WONDERFUL qp! :D LOVE the "blockyness" of it. :D

    ReplyDelete