Thursday, March 18, 2010

A fabulous girly kit – Guinevere’s Beauty

I have been coveting this kit, Guinevere’s Beauty by Scraps of Ellay, for months but never had a good reason to buy it - it is pretty girly and I have my two sweet boys. I know that *I* am a girl but I don’t scrap many photos of myself plus I am trying to finish the boys’ first year books. Well, I decided to get it anyway and use it to do some of the challenges at Stuff to Scrap and something for my P52. Isn’t it lovely? The colors are fab and, as always, LA's elements are beautiful and unique. I especially love the papers with sparkle and the ones with flowers - neither of which works well for the boys but I need to get pretty kits sometimes darn it!

fullpreview

And there is this wonderful add on kit that is a must have - I have this on my wish list too as I hate to not have all parts of a particular kit - lucky for the designers - lol.

SOE_GB_addonpreview

My first layout was for the Word of the Week challenge at Stuff to Scrap – the word was Treasure. I did a layout about my birthdays (fairly non-exciting with a few bright spots) and my hopes for the boys’ birthdays (also low key but with traditions that they will hopefully remember and appreciate like I remember and appreciate the tradition of picking my cake and dinner).

My Life in Scrap P52 - Page 008

This one was done for the Theme Challenge at Stuff to Scrap– the theme is Romantic Comedies – you should see the beautiful and creative ideas people have come up with! I love all these girl movies even though the mister can't stand them. He loves westerns which I can't stand so luckily we have more than one tv and lots of tolerance. :)

Scraps of Ellay - Guinevere's Beauty - Page 001

Next up will be one of the new designers at Stuff to Scrap - Designs by Ashlee. Since she is just getting started, it is either a spring kit or a green froggy kit - I haven't decided yet as they are both really cute. Jane of Little Red Scraps also has a new kit coming and it is just lovely. Hopefully I'll have time to get some stuff done with that kit as well.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment