Monday, June 7, 2010

Frivolity – a freebie from a fabulous kit (with a great name)!

I got to play with Frivolity by JanetB this week – I was so excited since I have been eyeing it for two months. I made a layout with an add-on back in April which I thought I posted but I can’t find it so I’ll do it now. Anyway, here is the preview – isn’t it fantastic?

jtb_Frivolity_previewkit

My layout of J2’s birthday – we combined his with the mister’s (since they are only 2 days apart) and had a bbq lunch on Memorial Day. I did this for the font challenge over at DSDI. It is a new month so there are all new challenges – go check it out!

Janet B - Frivolity - Page 001

I also used a template by JanetB for the birthday layout. The set is called Paper Showoffs and they rock!

PaperShowoffs_DDR

Here is the one I made with the add-on kit – J1 back in the day. And yes, the bottle was empty!

John's scrapbook - Page 023

Janet was nice enough to let me make a freebie for you so I decided to make some word art. It has been awhile since I made any and I missed it.

Frivolity Word Art Preview

You can still get this freebie you just need to head to DSDI and pick it up.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment