Sunday, June 6, 2010

Puckered Kiss by Jenasis Designs

Jenasis Designs has a fun new kit out this week called Puckered Kiss. The colors are fun and bright and remind me of summer! I love all the citrus elements and the alpha is really cool. Check it out:

JD_PK_PREVIEW

I did my first layout for a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap and the colors were perfect for J2 in the Children’s Museum water room. I took him one Friday when J1 was at school. J2 loved the water room but kept trying to climb into the tubs. Well, he does love his baths! You can see I left the pink out entirely for this layout so don’t shy away if you don’t have girls!

Puckered Kiss #1 300 - Page 002

This is a layout of my most favorite cheesecake – I made it for Easter and it surpassed my old favorite, chocolate chip cheesecake with Oreo crust. You do have to get sweetened condensed coconut milk which I, for some reason, found at Target! I did this for the Stuff to Scrap font challenge.

Puckered Kiss #2 300

Week two of our This Scrapper’s Got Talent contest is drawing to a close today. Make sure to check out all of the awesome 2-page layouts this week! I did mine on my 10 most favorite things – not in any particular order (because chocolate would have been first had they been in order – lol!).

post signature

1 comment: