Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Mad Genius Designs and a Daily Download

There is a new daily downloaded that started today at DSDI. Hurry to get the first part – the kit is so cute! I’ll have a couple layouts in a couple of days too.

DSDIAd

I have a few layouts using Mad Genius Designs’ kits and forgot to post them! The first one is called Whispered Love – a lovely blue and green kit.

MGD_WhisperedLove_prev

This was done for the ad challenge over at DSDI – I’m not totally in love with the tense of the journaling but I’ll work on it before printing.

Whispered Love #2 300

And this was another page for my P52 – I’m getting behind again but hopefully soon I’ll catch up. I just started QCing over at MLAS so I’ll be spending more time at that site anyway.

My Life in Scrap P52 Week 19 Screen

The next kit is called Shine On! and was perfect for some old rafting pictures I had.

MGD_ShineOn_Prev

This was great rafting!

Mad Genius Designs - Shine On #1 300

and my sweet J2!

Mad Genius Designs - Shine On! print - Page 002

Head over to DSDI and start some challenges – they are great.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment