Monday, June 28, 2010

Hat’s Off – an awesome graduation kit

Melly Scraps has a fabulous graduation kit out called Hats Off – and just in time as I know you have those graduation pictures just needing to be scrapped! There is a main black and white kit and then eight color add on kits. I used the blue and yellow add-ons to match my high school colors. There is also green, orange, purple, light blue, red and burgundy.

Here is my graduation layout. I also used a template from Melly Scraps’ new set called Templates: Volume 1 – Jamie Inspired.

This is me and my step-brother – graduating together, isn’t that fun? I love all the papers in this kit – the word ones are just awesome! It also comes with the metal word art “graduation” that I used on this page plus a bunch more. I did this for the Alphabet Soup challenge at DSDI.

Melly Scraps - Hat's Off #1 300

Here is a layout I did for the progressive challenge over at DSDI. Can’t even tell it is a graduation kit huh? This is J1 up at the cabin when he was about 8 months old.

Hats Off #1 300

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment