Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Surprises by Red Genius Enterprises and the DSDI Daily Download

Red Genius Enterprises has this fun summer kit called Summer Surprises available now. It has great beachy elements and fun, whimsical papers. I love that ladybug too!

RGE_SummerSurprisesPreview

I did this layout for the template challenge over at DSDI – isn’t a cool template? For July I am going to be hosting the template challenge so make sure you come and join me. A few years back when J1 was a baby, we were able to swim at a hot springs pool in Haines. It was wonderful – like a big bath!

Red Genius Enterprises - Summer Surprises #1 300

A few years back, my step-brother and his family came down from Alaska to vacation and J1 and I met them at Seaside for lunch and beach fun. I’m not a big fan of the boys playing in the sand – too messy! They love it though so I just deal.

Summer Surprises #2 300

You still have time to complete some challenges at DSDI and if you go right now you can pick up the entire daily download – there were store problems so Jamie, the owner, decided to make them all available until tomorrow. The kit is super cute – here are my layouts:

Buzzin' Around #1 300

Buzzing Around #2 300 - Page 004

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment